Hey guys! The World Cup 2 will take place this year and we are one of the PS4 league that can hold qualifiers for a ticket. The qualifiers will start on saturday 7th April. Here is how it will work, followed by the rules.
- The competition is a 10 round Wiessen/res/customs tournament at 1200 TV.
- If the last match between the 2 highest ranked is a tie breaker, the match will be a Knock out to ensure a winner.
- No more than 2 skills per players.
- No stats up.
- You have a week per match.
- After the first match, no change to your line-up is possible.
- No stadium enhancement.
Now the rules :
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Minor players older than 18 (in the US between 18 and 21 for example) need an authorization from their parents.
- You must have access to a PC for the World Cup in July. Please note : Steam key will be given to the winner, you don’t have to own the game. You don’t even need to own a PC, just have access to one for a maximum of 8 matches. The qualifiers are held on ps4, but the world cup is on PC.
- Respect! If you’re to represent B&T, then you need to be a gentleman.
Please register here so i can keep track of who is in. You have to register on the website to post comments. Please register with the same ID as your PSN’s one.